[ Back ]
- Louisianan State University (Ph.D., 2014, Kinesiology)
- Capital Institute of Physical Education (M.S, 2009, Kinesiology)
- Southwest Jiaotong University (B.S., 2005, Engineering)
Areas of Research
- Motor function in older adults and Parkinson’s disease patients
- Bimanual coordination and transfer of learning
- Exercise intervention for special populations
Areas of Teaching
- Motor learning and control
- Motor Development
- Exercise Psychology
- Hou, L., Song, Z., Pan, Z., Cheng J., Yu Y., & Wang J. (2016) Decreased activation of the subcortical brain areas in motor fatigue state: an fMRI study. Frontiers in Psychology, 7, 1154.
- Pan, Z., & Van Gemmert, A. W. A. (2016) Peripheral Neuropathy reduces asymmetries in inter-limb transfer in a visuo-motor task. Asymmetries of Body, Brain and Cognition, 21(3), 255-66.
- Aiken, C. A., Pan, Z., & Van Gemmert, A. W. A. (2015) Limb-dominance and its effects on the benefits of intralimb transfer-of-learning a visuo-motor aiming task. Journal of Motor Behavior, 47, 509-521.
- Pan, Z., & Van Gemmert, A. W. A. (2013) The Effects of Aging on the Asymmetry of inter-limb transfer in a Visuo-Motor Task. Experiment al Brain Research, 229 (4), 621-633.
- Pan, Z., & Van Gemmert, A. W. A. (2013) The Direction of Bilateral Transfer Depends on the Performance Parameter. Human Movement Science, 32(5), 1070-1081.
- Society for Neuroscience (SfN)
- The International Society of Motor Control (ISMC)
- Gerontological Society of American (GSA)