[ Recent News and Events ]
Walk MS – “Walk to create a world free of multiple sclerosis”
- When: April 13, 2013 (Saturday)
- Where: MSU Research Park
100 Research Blvd
Starkville, MS – 39759
- Time: Registration – 8 A.M
Walk – 9 A.M
1, 2 or 3 Mile Walk
$5 to join the MSU Kinesiology Team “Paws for Paul” in honor of Paul Segall
Or visit www.walkms.org to create your own team.
T-Shirts are coming soon!!!
Register at the walk or in advance in Dr. John Lamberth’s office (235 McCarthy Gym) or online by joining our “Paws for Paul” team.
For questions please contact : Caroline Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org or Raychal Reed at email@example.com.
- MSU Kinesiology helps host Special Olympics
A group of MSU Kinesiology students and faculty recently served as volunteers with the Special Olympics Area 6 basketball and volleyball competitions, held at the Sanderson Center on campus. Marquase Lovings, a graduate of the MSU Sport Administration master's degree program, acted as the event coordinator.
- Kinesiology Department leads MSU with 5 Spirit of State recipients
- Dr. Holly Wiley earns 2008 MSU Faculty of the Year honors
- Sports Comm and Sports Admin students and alumni battle tornado at SEC Men's Basketball tournament
[ Proud Points ]
- Department Undergraduate Presentation
- Department Collaborations, 2006-2007
- History of the McCarthy Gym name