Laboratories - [ Joseph A. Chromiak Laboratory of Applied Physiology ]
What's Happening in the Lab:
Current Research Projects
- Ben Abadie - "Effect of Resistance Training on Intraocular Pressure in African-American Patients with Open-Angle Glaucoma"
- Stamatis Agiovlasitis - "Prediction of energetic cost during walking in adults with Down syndrome"
"Physical activity patterns in individuals with Down syndrome"
- Adam Knight - "Lower Extremity Kinematics and Electromyography During Sudden Ankle Inversion Perturbation."
"Influence of HIPPA therapy and therapeutic horseback riding on gait among participants with special disabilities"
- Ben Wax - "Effects of Nitric Oxide Stimulator on Muscular Strength and Endurance"
"Effects of Nitric Oxide Stimulator and Combined Training on Muscular Power"
- Heather E. Webb - "Stress Hormone Responses to Repeated Bouts of Concurrent Stress"
"Cardiorespiratory and Stress Hormone Responses to Mental Challenges"
"Validation of Telemetry Systems in Combination with Firefighter Turn-Out Gear"
"Referees/Umpires in the Heat: How Environmental Factors Impact Physiological Responses"